This guide will show you how to setup a GS-3125BA GSM communicator using the DSC reach me online website.
- After your initial login if you’re going to edit an existing GSM communicator you will want to click on search button to find the device you want to program.
- You will now be presented with a list of all the GSM devices that you’ve added onto your account. Select the correct one by clicking the IMEI link of the device.
For this example we’re using a test unit and not an actual in field unit therefore all the information has not properly been added. However the steps remain the same if the unit has been successfully been added.
- You will then want to navigate to the “Phone Book” tab to add a contact number for the telephone you wish to send SMS messages to.
- Add a description for the telephone number. ie: the persons name
- Add the phone using the international standard of +(country code)+(telephone number).
- Click on the “SMS Dialer” option.
- Select the phone number off of your address box for the event required.
- Enter the message you wish to send in the “SMS String” box.
- Click “Icon pictured below” to save the changes and upload the settings to your communicator
Congratulations you’ve set up your DSC GSM communicator to send SMS messages.